DO-IT-YOURSELF: RECORD SEAL ELIGIBILITY TEST
If you have successfully
completed Deferred Adjudication for a misdemeanor or felony,
you may be eligible for an Order of Non-Disclosure which
is document that a judge signs, ordering DPS and in turn
all public agencies to no longer release information about
the deferred adjudication punishment you completed. Find
out if you are eligible for filing for a Petition for Non-Disclosure
COST: $49.95 - NEW LOW PRICE
Current legislative update is included in these forms - August 2012.
Please note that due to the electronic nature
of the documents, we do not offer refunds. For technical help,
please contact customer support at email@example.com.
Each Eligibility Test Includes:
- Eligibility Test Form
- Either Expunction or Record Seal
- Easy to Understand Instructions
Each Expunction Test does NOT Include:
- Expunction Forms.
- Records of your arrest, prosecution or criminal case.
- Court Filing Fees. Filing fees vary and are paid directly
to each county or court.
- Our Eligibility Kit: $49.95
Pay By Credit Card
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or PayPal