DO-IT-YOURSELF: RECORD EXPUNGEMENT FORMS
An expunction is
a process by which you can have arrests and criminal charges
completely removed from your record.
Expunge your records in Texas.
Current legislative update is included in these forms - August 2012.
Please note that due to the electronic nature
of the documents, we do not offer refunds. For technical
help, please contact customer support at email@example.com.
Expunction Form Includes:
- Eligibility Test
- All the Legal Forms Needed
- Either Expunction or Record Seal
- Easy to Understand Instructions
- Expunction Forms
- Cover Letter
- Legal Documents
Expunction Form does NOT Include:
- Records of your arrest, prosecution or criminal case.
- Court Filing Fees. Filing fees vary and are paid directly
to each county or court.
- Our Kit: $199.95
- Court Fees: Varies by County
Pay By Credit Card
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or PayPal