DO-IT-YOURSELF: RECORD SEAL FORMS
you have successfully completed Deferred Adjudication for
a misdemeanor or felony, you may be eligible for an Order
of Non-Disclosure which is document that a judge signs, ordering
all public agencies to no longer release information about
the deferred adjudication punishment you completed. Seal
your your records by filing for a Petition for Non-Disclosure
Current legislative update is included in these forms - August 2012.
Please note that due to the
electronic nature of the documents, we do not offer refunds.
For technical help, please contact customer support at email@example.com.
Expunction Form Includes:
- Eligibility Test
- All the Legal Forms Needed
- Either Expunction or Record Seal
- Easy to Understand Instructions
- Expunction Forms
- Cover Letter
- Legal Documents
Expunction Form does NOT Include:
- Records of your arrest, prosecution or criminal case.
- Court Filing Fees. Filing fees vary and are paid directly to
each county or court.
- Our Kit: $199.95
- Court Fees: Varies by County
Pay By Credit Card
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or PayPal