Texas based Record Help allows to clear, expunge or seal criminal records.
Record Help allows to clear your criminal record
Record Help allows to seal or expunge your criminal record
 Do Your Eligibility Test from Record Help
Expunge or seal your record now by ordering our easy to use forms
Let a lawyer help you with your application for expunction or record seal
Customer Support in Record Help answers all your questions in one place
Contact Record Help to assist you in clearing your criminal record
You can clear your record without a lawyer


Eligibility for Expungement or Record Seal

  1. Purchase & Download our Eligiblity Test.
  2. Follow its Easy-to-Understand Instructions.
  3. Determine if you are Eligible to Expunge your Record or Seal your Record.
  4. If you are eligible, then purchase and download our Expungement Form. Follow the easy to understand instructions. Soon your record will be cleared.

Expungement or Record Seal Form

  1. Purchase & Download our Expungement Form.
  2. Fill out your Petition and mail to the District Clerk's Office. Everything that you need is included in our information packet.
  3. Most expunctions can be handled without the need for a court hearing. In most cases you will be able to complete the entire process via mail and phone.

About RecordHelp.com
  - Who is RecordHelp.com?
  - Why RecordHelp.com?
  - How RecordHelp.com Works
  - Who Can Use RecordHelp.com?
  - Customer Feedback
  - No Lawyer = Cost Savings
  - Do I need a Lawyer?
  - News & Press

RecordHelp.com - 2501 Oak Lawn Avenue - Suite 350 - Dallas, Texas 75219 - 214.526.1900 (tel)
A PaperStreet Web Design

  Not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization  
  The purchase of these forms do not, in any way, create an attorney-client relationship between any person and any attorney. If you believe that you are eligible to have your record expunged but these forms do not address the conditions making you eligible, you should consult with an attorney. If you are attempting to do a “No Probable Cause” expunction, you should have an attorney assist you.